- Organizing a closet.
- Clipping fingernails.
- Thinking about gerunds. Continue reading
At age 8: I’m going to come back in the summer and go swimming.
At age 15: Cool place to smoke a bowl, Schwilly.
At age 33: You can still see the old pilings. I can’t imagine building a bridge for a train only using wood.
At age 51: I can turn anything into a blog post — anything. F it’s cold.
Bloop Single to Right.
Today’s entry makes it 45 days posting in a row. Yep, it counts.
So instead, this off-the-top-of-my-head list of all-time best gifts, in no particular order (except for the first one). Continue reading
- “What’s more beautiful than a beautiful dog? Two beautiful dogs.”
- “Anybody want a snack?”
- He signs into law tax breaks for the rich and super rich that adds trillions to the nation debt.
- After a terrorist attack, he invades a country that had nothing to do with the incident.
- The housing market collapses and foreclosures soar.
- The unemployment rate increases by 86 percent while in office.
- During his administration, the stock market tanks: S&P 500 -40 percent, Dow Jones Industrial -25 percent, NASDAQ -48 percent.
- The Vice President of the United States shoots a man in the face and gets away with it.
- He signs budgets with trillion dollar deficits and scolds the Congress for being fiscally irresponsible.
- Trying to put his incompetent administration behind them, the nation completely forgets just how abysmal he was as President, and a mere eight years later elects another ill-prepared, tough-talking jackwad to the White House.
Yep. Still not over 2016. For heaven’s sake, vote for the Dems.