- He signs into law tax breaks for the rich and super rich that adds trillions to the nation debt.
- After a terrorist attack, he invades a country that had nothing to do with the incident.
- The housing market collapses and foreclosures soar.
- The unemployment rate increases by 86 percent while in office.
- During his administration, the stock market tanks: S&P 500 -40 percent, Dow Jones Industrial -25 percent, NASDAQ -48 percent.
- The Vice President of the United States shoots a man in the face and gets away with it.
- He signs budgets with trillion dollar deficits and scolds the Congress for being fiscally irresponsible.
- Trying to put his incompetent administration behind them, the nation completely forgets just how abysmal he was as President, and a mere eight years later elects another ill-prepared, tough-talking jackwad to the White House.
Yep. Still not over 2016. For heaven’s sake, vote for the Dems.